A guide to Oregon permits issued by state & federal agencies with a focus on permits for watershed restoration activities
Publisher: Governor"s Natural Resource Office, Publisher: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board in [Salem, Or
Written in English
- Watershed management -- Law and legislation -- Oregon
|Statement||developed by the Oregon Plan for Salmon and Watersheds and the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board.|
|Contributions||Oregon. Office of the Governor. Natural Resource Office., Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board.|
|LC Classifications||KFO2846 .G84 2000|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||39 p. :|
|Number of Pages||39|
- The History of Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Deutsches Archaologisches Institut. Abteilung Baghdad. Vorlaufiger Bericht uber die von dem Deutschen Archaologischen Institut aus Mitteln der Deutschen Forschungsgemeinschaft unternommenen Ausgrabungen in Uruk-Warka
- Chrysanthemum price list and order blank, 1934
- Joseph Drake, Indiana.
- Cold as Ice
- Preparation for Introductory College Physics
- Supplement to the ancestry of the children of John Brooks Threlfall.
- Digital modems for mobile systems
- The Satiric Worlds of William Boyd
- Life Swap
- Runaway nurse
- Rules for descriptive cataloging in the Library of Congress.
- In-depth technical assessment report on the washed away and affected road drainage structures by the 2007/08 and 2008/09 heavy rains
- A familiar address to the curious in English poetry: more particularly to the readers of Shakspeare. By Thersites Literarius
- Presenting financial information to employees.
- Public hearing before Senate Legislative Oversight Committee
- Hydrologic drought of water year 2006 compared with four major drought periods of the 20th century in Oklahoma
- Classical terracotta figures
- 1994 nomination for the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Bible Stories for Children